Apple launching 3 new iPhones, a watch with a larger screen & updated iPad Pros say Bloomberg.
The tech world is waiting for Apple to announce the latest batch of iPhones that will likely be sometime in the second week of September (the company’s usual announcement date), and rumours so far have been consistent, suggesting Apple are launching three new devices.
Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman and Debby Wu are saying that some inside Apple are calling this another “S year” so the new phones will look the same, but update the internal powerhouse.
Here’s an overview of Bloomberg’s rumours:
- Three new iPhones. An upgraded iPhone X with a 5.8-inch OLED screen; new high-end iPhone with a 6.5-inch OLED screen and a new cheaper model with a 6.1-inch LCD screen.
- Cheaper and colorful. The 6.1-inch iPhone will come in different colors.
- Gestures. All 3 devices will have the new gesture controls introduced in the iPhone X, and Apple’s face ID unlocking system. Possibly allow for side-by-side view allowing you to view 2 apps at the same time such as Mail and Calendar.
- Naming. The new high-end device might be “the iPhone Xs” with the larger device “the iPhone Xs Plus.”
- Peripherals and more. Some time this year (not necessarily in September) we can also expect updated AirPods; a new Apple Watch with a larger screen in the same body; a new wireless charger (probably the much-delayed AirPower mat); and upgraded iPads Pros with slimmer bezels and Face ID replacing the fingerprint-sensing home button.
More from SypherTech…
Visit our very own SypherTech TV to view some great tech videos shared from Youtube.
Or alternatively, visit our home page for the latest news and information from around the techsphere SypherTech Home
Check out our new Syphertech Hardware index over at index.syphertech.uk where you can find all the specs on processors, graphics cards, SSD’s, motherboards, gaming chairs and more.
If you liked this, share it with your friends.